Sunday 28 February 2016

Dads Decorators Ltd

Morning -
I'm posting another card today that I've made for the other man in my life... My Dad. Its his birthday at the beginning of March so obviously I had to use a Dr Digi image and I've gone for Dunderton Decorators Ltd.

Since he retired both my Sister and I have kept him busy with lots of jobs and decorating. He is our Odd job man, maintenance man , dog walker, even the 5th emergency service when I had a tyre blow out recently on the motorway - After all ... what else does he have to do to occupy him??! Luckily for Dad - he and Mum go away on his Birthday to tropical climates so at least he will get some rest.

So hope you and He like this card - If you would like to see the full recipe go to my Blog HERE.
Have a lovely day,
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and very appropriate and what a wonderful Dad you have Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and delightful card for your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER DUPER card, I suspect he will see the humour in this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all - sorry my picture isn't the best. x

    ReplyDelete